How the CNAP service works
All of our fees are a “one-time fee” and include:
- Submitting resumes of at least three CNA’s
- Background check
- Licensed and bonded candidates
- Personal interview with client
- Recommended compensation packages
- 3-week trial period
- Replacement candidates, at client’s request
We also will provide a spreadsheet for the client’s review. This spreadsheet will demonstrate to a client the benefit of a one-time fee compared with an ongoing middle person fee.
Our process begins with a phone consultation, followed by an in-home consultation where we discuss your situation and needs and assess who would be the best person to accommodate your unique situation. The in-home consultation requires a retainer fee of $300, which is non-refundable. The retainer is applied towards the one-time fee charged and is deducted from your placement fee.
Please complete the form below for a telephone interview.