Matching CNAs with home care clients
CNAP (Certified Nursing Assistant Placement) is an Atlanta-based placement service devoted entirely to matching professional Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) with clients who require home care. We find the most qualified CNAs, who then work for clients as independent contractors — with no extra fees from us.
All of our CNA’s must meet the following requirements:
- At least three years of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- At least three professional references
- Full background check including: Driving record, social security verification, criminal check, proof of citizenship or green card, and sexual offender registry check.
- Valid Georgia driver’s license
- Currently licensed with the State of Georgia as a Certified Nursing Assistant